OUR COMPANY - PIEDMC
PIEDMC is a section 42 company, incorporated under Companies Ordinance 1984. PIEDMC is an autonomous, not for profit entity owned by the Government of Punjab and is run by a Board of Directors (BOD) comprising of private sector industrialists and ex-officio members. PIEDMC is a successful example of Public – Private Partnership.
Punjab Industrial Estates Development & Management Company (PIEDMC) was formed with the vision to promote industrialization in the province of Punjab. PIEDMC follows a self sustaining model with an aim to develop industrial estate in every District of Punjab Province.
- To provide international standard state of the art infrastructure.
- Promote rapid industrialization.
- Enforcement of Environmental Compliance.
- Push for sustainable GDP growth.
- Bring least developed areas into main stream.
- Alleviate poverty.
- Creation of employment opportunities.
- Provision of electricity, gas, power plant, CETP & security.
- Up-gradation of existing Industrial Estates/Parks/Cluster.
- Foreign collaborations to attract FDIs.
- Help in colonization of developed industrial estates.
Infrastructure and Facilities provided by PIEDMC
PIEDMC estates have infrastructure that is comparable to any modern industrial estate globally. After analyzing the needs of local industry, PIEDMC has ensured availability of the following amenities:
- Reinforced Concrete Road Network
- Underground Sewerage System
- Underground Electricity Distribution System
- Walled industrial estate with limited entry/exit points.
- High Pressure Gas Pipelines
- Potable Water
- Telecommunications System
- Estate Managed Electrical Distribution System.
- Fully Equipped Fire Station
- Computerized Weigh Station
- Information Signages
- Technical Training Facilities
- Estate Owned Security Arrangements.
- Hospital / Emergency Medical Services (Social Security)
- Petrol Stations
Punjab Industrial Estates (PIE) has become a significant benchmark for industrialization in Punjab. Based on Public–Private partnership the company’s mandate is to achieve orderly, planned and balanced industrialization through a network of modern and innovative industrial estates providing one-window facilities to entrepreneurs.
It is a matter of great pleasure that we shall soon launch new industrial estates at Rahim Yar Khan , Bhalwal and Vehari. Our Industrial parks will encourage mobilization of technology in industrial sector and attract multi fold foreign investment. It is imperative that in order to become a part of the global market, the country must possess innovative manufacturing skills. As such, sharing technology with countries like China and other developing nations will play a pivotal role. Towards that end, PIE will guide and facilitate such local entrepreneurs that are setting up joint ventures on a technology sharing basis.
PIE plans to expose small and medium industries to latest trends in technology by providing a platform in modern industrial parks. In this regard, PIE is cooperating with TEVTA.As such; PIE will act as a catalyst by creating an institutional mechanism aimed at achieving rapid technological progress.
Through joint efforts of our valuable clients and Gods help, we shall lead Punjab, and Pakistan, into a new dimension of industrial excellence and global participation."